Jobman Document Index
Job Management (jobman) is a program to call executables according a given
program flow. Each executable is run in a separate process.
The following documents are available:
- Jobman's User's Manual
describes basic features and how to install and use the program.
- Demo One illustrates how to
use jobman in a simple case.
- Demo Two illustrates how to
use jobman to run parameterized loops and forks.
- Demo Three illustrates how to
write a Java class to implement a leaf job so that the job is run inside a
- Demo Four illustrates how to
specify complex job dependences.
- API Documentation contains
- Release Notes
contains all release notes.